GoodBye 3rd Year Anniversary Event
Its about that time its over now.
Sadly I wasn't on-top for this specific event to gain a collection :( But I did get 200 Cakes on my Ghost Face and 50 on my Freddy and Myers.
Its about that time its over now.
Sadly I wasn't on-top for this specific event to gain a collection :( But I did get 200 Cakes on my Ghost Face and 50 on my Freddy and Myers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am very glad it’s over so people can stop irrationally obsessing over it.
I'm gonna miss the confetti ;-;
I’m not going to miss confusing a hook for a gen.
Obsessing over what though?
Same.
Gateaux. People were playing killer way more than normal bc survivors couldn’t get them.
@Redd so true! I spent 700k on GF and got a ton. My wife spent 1.5 mil on Kate and got a whopping 4. Insane.