is this cheating ?
was playing but this happen do no lag to https://twitter.com/davidthyrat/status/1146068207456772096?s=21
Tagged:
Mod
was playing but this happen do no lag to https://twitter.com/davidthyrat/status/1146068207456772096?s=21
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Video won't play for me, so can you please explain what happened? :)
hiden behdie a tree and dude walks up and past it then apper behide me
A survivor or a killer? It could be a map glitch.
it was a killer the hunteress and was cold wind farm don’t think it was a glitch
Got video to work, looks like it was just a lag spike? Doesn't look too much like a lag switch...
I would say lag spike.
I have had bad lag games where my killer and survivors pop in and out of sight, doing small "teleports" as the game tries to load their actions I guess.
Hopefully dedicated servers will mitigate most of this.