Ladies and gents.. I'm back from my break!
I was on hiatus. I needed to take a break and try new things, and like usual I've come crawling back to this game.. I have no idea why, it is just the concept is quite enjoyable to yours truly. So, moving on..
First game I play is a killer game and I am very rusty. I have a clown daily to hit 4 survivors with a bottle, "fair enough" I say to myself! I find a survivor within 30 seconds and hit them, and they are trying to look at me as they're running and run into a stack of tires, <Bam> they go down and I hook them. They immediately struggle/kill themselves.
Next guy I find within 30 seconds d/c's immediately after hitting him twice. Same happens with person number 3 and person 4 let me hook them.
Yup... I remember now why I took a break...
Comments
:-)
It's not too late for you
Well i take a break also and play deceit with frinds for free and fun :D
That's what I call a good game :)
This is gold haha
sorry to hear that - see you in another 6 months - (the world keeps spinning)
Well... for some reason people or dc'ing against the clown... probably because they can't adapt to playing against his bottles.
If only people stop Disconnecting and actually learn how to play, then maybe we will all have fun. :)