Passion

I have today read a spirit nerf thread in the general discussions forum and this thread has woke in me the curiosity about the passion from other killers.

Why do you feel passionate (yes passion, I have choose the word wisely) for a specific killer? And just out of curiosity...

I would also like to know, what would behavior need to do, so that you would stop to play this specific killer (with a nerf, rework, or whatever)?

-------------

Let me start with me as example:

I have love to play the pre patch Legion. I had main the Legion mostly as Susie or Julie. I had love the idea of a young adult gang that was a fast stabbing moving killer.

I have mostly love more the chase with the Legion as the rest of the game. So it was not uncommon for me, to let every survivor go after I had enough fun with chasing the survivors. Even when I had clearly dominate the match.

The thrill to run behind them and pressure them more and more with knife hits (in the air, or really hits...) was something I have enjoy :D.

I could probably write a 5x times bigger text here how much I have enjoy that, but I think that would be for everyone boring and besides that... Everyone got the point by now, I am sure^^.

So let me come to the second question....

The Legion patch was necessary. Yeah, that's a bit shorter as the text above, but I guess everyone know by now what that patch has changed and so forth.

-------------

Now... It's your time guys&girls!

Tell why you love to play killer X! And if you like answer -also the second question.

Comments

  • I love playing ghostface because i like the feeling of being stealthy and ability to lean around the corner to stalk survivors even faster. Also he don't need add ons so it's even better.

    Next one is Huntress because her power is very satysfing to use. Hitting someone very far away with a hatchet is great. Also she gets a lot of poits and doesn't need add ons either

  • The huntress I can comprehend. I had one match made with her because of a daily, where a ashley had run for an open gate always from the left to the right. Trying to bully me I guess where the match was already over.

    1 hatchet later he was not moving anymore and that at the end of a match....^^ :D.

  • I'm passionate about this game because quite frankly, it scratches that itch in my head to be a very bad person. I love being a villain in most games and being the killer in horror movie is a lovely high. Playing Legion before they ruined them was like such an amazing feeling. Stabbing everyone at high speed and watching them scatter while trying to keep their insides from slipping out felt intense. Playing Clown is like being playing a ringleader in a freakshow trying to corral the survivors.

    When I'm Myers, I get to play like an inevitable unstoppable force of nature. Playing Leatherface is a chance for me to put myself in the mindset of someone from the Sawyer family. I could go on and on about what brings me back to the game.

    What pushes me away though is that stale core gameplay and poor balance ruins the fun. Also losing my absolute favorite original killer's power sensation makes it hard to sit down and play endlessly.

  • I play Michae becuase f two reasons

    1.He is one of the forerunner fathers of slasher movies o getting to play as him is awesome/his design in game is so much fun as well! I honestly DONT care about getting kills, chases as killer are fun and getting to sneak up on someone and give them a heart attack when you pop tier 3 is a feeling that most others killers can't give. Ghostface is just too buggy via detection for me to say I enjoy him more than Myers, and a 30 second cooldown on a scare vs having no terror radius at all times is awesome

    2. Tombstone fragment, my favorite addon in the game. See that legacy Claudette load up in your lobby? DEAD