Question...

So seeing survivors got an 8% increase to reveal gf, can us killers get an 8% to help with aim for huntress and clown? Especially on console...

yes seriously.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/73116/question

    Knowing BHVR, they will probably program some grace detection and Huntress hatchets will probably fly at people like this:

    https://imgur.com/1kH1Z6u

    Lol I know people will be like that’s overpowered, but so isn’t hiding behind cover with third person camera being able to reveal gf from a mile away right?

  • We don't need the help on console, I don't mind taking the time to get better at the game.

  • @Rasinbran said:

    We don't need the help on console, I don't mind taking the time to get better at the game.

    Appreciate the passive aggressive response but it wasn’t meant as something I want it was a Segway into the point I made in my second pos.

  • I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. Huntress hatchets are a projectile, they aren't just checking a portion of your screen to see if you hit. You cannot add 8% to that like Ghost Face. For what it's worth, her hatchets already have a fairly large hitbox (slightly larger than the hatchet itself, but as a sphere that gives more leeway horizontally).

    As for the Clown, his gas already covers a fairly large area, and they aren't intended to be used for direct hits normally, so increasing the size of their hitbox would be unnecessary.

  • It’s not the hit boxes I’m talking about basically aim assist\deadzone but it was really a sarcastic post because of how broken third person camera hiding behind cover plus the extra 8% I don’t understand why the devs can’t see this. If I as ghostface can’t stalk you due to cover you shouldn’t be able to reveal me. Maybe give a lean out of cover to survivors instead.

  • I actually found ghostface easier and more consistent to break out before the increase in view.

  • I'm still breaking him out from behind cover.

  • @Pike_Trickfoot said:

    I'm still breaking him out from behind cover.

    Exactly if I can’t stalk you while your in cover you shouldn’t be able to break me out behind cover, the third person camera is op against gf. Let’s remove reveal and make it a 2 tier stalk similar to Myers but in the way gf has it just 2 tiers per person per mark

  • I think the 8% for ghostface should just be in a chase and keep him at 4% outside of the chase. There, that problem would've been fixed

  • Still don’t fix the issue the third person camera allows to be revealed behind cover.

  • Aim assist for Huntress?? Man, you wouldn't hit a single hatchet with an aim assist. How could it predict where a survivor is going when they try to dodge the hatchet?

  • @Tommuu said:

    Aim assist for Huntress?? Man, you wouldn't hit a single hatchet with an aim assist. How could it predict where a survivor is going when they try to dodge the hatchet?

    The same way it does on games like cod. People are missing the point, all that was a Segway into the fact the reveal behind cover is a broken mechanic

  • i should be aable to break you out of stealth, while iam behind cover, because i saw you. thats the whole point of gf. play safe, dont get seen. try to approche the survivors differently: the whole point is, if i see you, i should be able to break you out of stealth, regardless of being behind cover or not.


    "If I as ghostface can’t stalk you due to cover you shouldn’t be able to reveal me." well. then the reveal progress shouldnt be reseted once interupted by cover like the stalk progress.