@GrootDude I'm gonna start saying stuff to get more upvotes! >:////
@Boosted_Dwight Just try to make a mega thread complaining about how you can never get kills and all survivors are toxic and looping is an exploit and you should be good.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know I liked old DS was only a 3 second stun and only worked 60 seconds after you got unhooked now it's 5 seconds so you get an upvote.
D: bring back cooldown instead of exhaustion! @KillermainBTWm8
Guys don't downvote @GrootDude ! I said I would get more upvotes than his downvotes by the end of the month! Don't do it! >:v
@Boosted_Dwight don’t make me call plague OP! >:v
@GrootDude Don't you dare >:v
@Boosted_Dwight make me!
@GrootDude I'm gonna start saying stuff to get more upvotes! >:////
Legion needs a buff!
@Boosted_Dwight I. Will. Get. Downvotes.
@Boosted_Dwight Just try to make a mega thread complaining about how you can never get kills and all survivors are toxic and looping is an exploit and you should be good.
@KillermainBTWm8 GENIUS! >:D