Killer Challenge
As Killer, only use add-ons corresponding to the color of the rank you're in. If you're red rank, use only Ultra Rare Add-ons:
Purple Ranks: Very Rare Add-ons
Green Ranks: Rare Add-ons
You get the point.
Tell me how it goes for you, I'd love to hear your experiences
Comments
Red rank Billie's aren't allowed to play
XD
Well, I am a huntress main soz 1 hit 1 hatchet huntress it will be.
Will edit once I know how it went:
Oke doke
Are perks included?
Can I get an F in the chat?
Yes perks are acceptable!
XD hahaha
Well, @Gardenia my game has finished here are the results.
The obsession which was the person not talking left instantly after being hit. The other person idk why they dc'd they were already dead lol. Didn't effect the game. After the first person dc'd and caused Dying Light they just gave up.
Wow that must've been a quick match too haha xD
@Gardenia yeah, my match loading screen lasted longer.