What are the %'s of slightly, moderately, considerably etc
Where can I find the %'s to these terms, for all killers so I know exactly what I'm dealing with, many thanks
(A link would be appreciated)
Where can I find the %'s to these terms, for all killers so I know exactly what I'm dealing with, many thanks
(A link would be appreciated)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com
Not everything might have exact numbers, though.
A lot of the numbers are only known by the devs.
Early ones were datamined though.
Slightly on one add-on is a different % than slightly on another.
I can't see any numbers on here, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.
There is an example: https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Spiked_Boots
Each add-on, perk, etc., has a different number associated with those terms. You have to look at each individually. Even then, the wiki might not have the number for one reason or another.
@MasonMyers69 It's intentionally vague because they don't want us to know. This stuff isn't super common knowledge.
Some are known most aren't