MacMillan Estate maps should have more light
I am the only person who thinks that these maps are simply too dark, compared to others, it is the Promised Land, for all the Claudettes, she's not itself OP, maps like this makes her OP, that's why devs nerf dark cosmetics for everyone, but really she only need this changes. But still this not fix her on map like MacMillan for example. Ofc gamma brightness contrast on PC are 100% are here she looks(i just even graphic make on 0% bc idk the game is brighter on this settings.)


Comments
Yes but i think making them too light, defeats this game as a horror game and also to be dead BY daylight....i think more lighting would ruin it, not so good when you can see everything but i do unnderstand the issue
You have not read what I wrote, these maps are MUCH DARKER than others, I do not want to make a solarium out of them, only that they are aligned with others.
Even with Blendettes crawling everywhere in this map with flashlights, shadowborn helps see anomalies in maps like these. Otherwise, I hope the clothes nerf isn't so much that stealth becomes a harder tactic to use.
Stealth it is not a difficult tactic to use, it just requires a thinking, which is something that most survivors avoid, because they prefer to loop the killer.
I think the map lighting is fine, on my Kate I literally glow in the moonlight. I think many of the other maps are too bright.