Connection Error
Just trying to login. Cannot connect to online services.
I have been trying for the last 5 minutes.
Tagged:
Mod
Just trying to login. Cannot connect to online services.
I have been trying for the last 5 minutes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tru3ta1ent too and many others like us
me and my friend have the same issue too
I can see other streamers in game. It's only just started. Thanks P4 patch lol
Well, I also can't get into the game... :'(
Same to me, I can't into the game :'(
What happenend?
PS4 patch screwing everyone else up, classic
We are aware of the issues and are working to resolve them, thank you for your patience.
same here; cant play
I saw few streamers from UK can play but tru3ta1ent no... same as me...
+1, most annoying. Queen fix the game!!!
You want the person who doesnt do anything to develop the game to fix it?
How long is it taking ? I want to play...
I hope they fix it soon. I Want my Double BP weekend and this isnt a good start to it.
it hasnt started yet anyway.
I feel that they would have announced a planned downtime and there are people who are in the game right now.
Yeah i suppose that's a a bit of an inside joke. Followers of Vinc3ntVega on twitch know what I'm talking about.
Ah, my b
I knew what you were talking about.. was about to jump in with the meme defense :P
My friend is playing the game, error no longer occurs for him, although it don't work for me and we are from the same city. #########...
Same error here, this is normal?
How can there be connection problems when there are no servers? Only P2P?
(Twitter)
@DeadByBHVR
9 min
The issue causing Connection Errors for some players has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
@DeadByBHVR
29 min
We are currently experiencing Connection Errors on all platform.
Our team is investigating the issue.