Why release the update for ps4?
If ps4 players cant buy Auric Cells or the clown then we cant buy the better cosmetics and without the clown we have no quality of life for the game. Whats the point in even releasing the update with no clown and unobtainable cosmetics? The update without either is just a bug fix and rework
Comments
haahaha :chuffed:
-Removing shard cap so people stuck at 1k can keep earning
-So the Shrine can finally return
-So everyone has access to the new changes (new map, perk balances, pallet changes, bug fixes, etc)
-Because like 90% of ps4 players (on forums/reddit/FB/etc) were extremely vocal about wanting the patch, even if it means waiting for the DLC itself.
-So PS4 can take part in the double BP event with everyone else, even if it they can't immediately spend it on new characters.
Is that enough reasons? Do you need more?
It happened this way on Xbox too, first comes 2.0 which was sometime in the afternoon then later that night just after midnight came the DLC Curtain Call.
The only benefit of 2.0 is no vacuum
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/7294/2-0-0-curtain-call-ps4-1-35#latest
Cosmetics, wont matter, im not spending anymore till balance is fixed
new killer is trash
new perks are weak compared to meta perks
I am playing on PC and the only difference I am noticing is that vacuum is gone and maybe that you can earn DLC with shards now
Alright that's fine that you feel that's the only difference but the patch notes are there for others that might not feel that way because maybe their bug was addressed with those fixes.
I was fully fine with waiting till the 6th for the DLC and store, but now, not only am I getting screwed because I play on PS4, I’m also getting screwed again because I’m NA region. I’m understanding that PS4 has a certification process, I’m understanding and fine with having to wait because of that as well as being treated “Second Class” to PC. That’s perfectly fine with me. I don’t like PC gaming and want to stay with my console, I made that choice. I’ll accept the consequences for choosing not to play PC.
However, this bullshit that I’m getting screwed because of what region I play in tipped me over the edge. Now I’m pissed off. This is unacceptable that I’m getting dicked over twice. The “extra double BP” event is far from adequate compensation. Simply because of where I live, I’m getting the shaft, and losing out on ANOTHER 3 days and the weekend I have off work? Bullshit.
I have every right to be pissed off. I have every right to be dissatisfied with this treatment.
@SovererignKing The reason behind PS4 NA and EU date difference for the DLCs release is that Sony NA and Sony EU are two different entities. They are managing their releases separately.
I checked the playstation store for australia and they don't have the auric cell packs.
I understand that, however I can not readily accept that this has happened twice now. What’s Sony NA’s reason for the delay? There is absolutely no reason to delay the release for another 3 days.
With the performance hit that ps4 has taken sense patch we probably want them to delay the DLC as long a they can!
So you noticed the 3-5 FPS lower too then?
Pc users have been experiencing this for awhile now along with lag/lobby issues etc. The devs released a hotfix a few days ago which fixed quite a few issue sso once they get the performance stuff back from PS4 they'll probably hotfix some of the issues for PS4 as well.
I hope so... but PC experience hard issues and getting 40-50 FPS is hardly a true concern.
We just want 30fps on PS4. We're not picky
It dipped down to like 10 fps at some points for me (on pro). Even as survivor I was getting 3-10 FPS drops.
But that means you still get a good 140 fps right?
Make less sense troll.
Fail harder.
It’s not the wait that bothers me, it’s the lack of concern by BHVR that irritates me most of all, along with their unprofessionalism. Throwing us a bone with another double BP event (that mind you, PC, Xbox, and PS4 EU gets to enjoy, even though they didn’t get screwed like we did) is a slap in the face. It’s like saying “Yeah, we screwed you. Here’s a piece of candy, now shut up. Oh, but but you also have to share with everyone else too, even though we didn’t screw them.”
Platform differences I’m fine with. This region thing though is completely unacceptable. There is no reason that Sony NA can’t have it out the same time as Sony EU. If I was BHVR I would be raising holy hell. Wednesday is a national holiday, I get that (if Sony NA is based in USA) but there is today and Friday. Two standard business days, there is no reason at all to delay if for 4 whole days.
side note: I’d rather have something than nothing and I mean we only have to wait a couple days for the DLC it could’ve been worse we could’ve been waiting month (imagine that)