PS4 Patch Is Live
Downloading now (5.9GB)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can Confirm this is definitely the case. V1.35 is live, 5.927 GB.
gimme shrine
duplicate post
don't worry buddy
awesome
They are screwing over all DBD players btw, just classic BHVR
While I have no idea why they would have any interest in screwing us over, I can't connect right now either (PC). :'(
Most likely, this and some minor finishing serverside updates.
Prepare for Shelter Woods LOL It might be broken on PS4 too.
Oohh Ps4 has DLC too
Specifically in the tutorials ? There were general graphic enhancements with 2.0.0.
dlcs are out?
you are the worst clients ever, f****** you guys, be polite and stop crying about everything... if they are installing a patch in their servers you wont be able to join
How do you explain the fact that almsot everyone cant connect to the servers now?
I mean... New patch = lots of plebs online = Server crashes.
same
Oohh Ps4 has DLC too> @BoxingRouge said:
The sun was on my screen and I thougt you said Dicks...I was like..dude...cmon…
Na its on the game but not on the store
LOL
I agree !! My god !!
EU players should have access to the DLCs in 7 hours.
better FPS since the maps are smaller and less survivors. It shows what the game could be if they optimized it.
The clown is available in the PSN Store for Australian players, but no cell packs.
@DeadByBHVR
9 min
The issue causing Connection Errors for some players has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!
@DeadByBHVR
29 min
We are currently experiencing Connection Errors on all platform.
Our team is investigating the issue.
20 minutes between they were aware and they fix the issue.. stop crying