Take a gander if you guys enjoy DBD memes.
Please make sure your memes/posts on your profile follows our Community Guidelines, this includes memes with profanity.
Thank you.
@Mandy said:Please make sure your memes/posts on your profile follows our Community Guidelines, this includes memes with profanity. Thank you.
@Mandy said:
Will we get banned if we have a meme with slight profanity in it just a question as I am not sure.
@KillermainBTWm8 I don't think we should, as long as its not towards anyone and doesn't become sexually explicit but that's just my thought.
I wish the devs would add a section to the forums for memes.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please make sure your memes/posts on your profile follows our Community Guidelines, this includes memes with profanity.
Thank you.
Will we get banned if we have a meme with slight profanity in it just a question as I am not sure.
@KillermainBTWm8 I don't think we should, as long as its not towards anyone and doesn't become sexually explicit but that's just my thought.
I wish the devs would add a section to the forums for memes.