Splinter for Ghostface

so im leveling leatherface right now and because i dont own any dlc killer besides him, i get alot of splinter's

Does someone know, if there already is a splinter for ghostface?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Brats me. I'm leveling my Freddy up RN to get ready for the rework. But I'm not getting any. Last time I haven't owned a dlc chapter id encounter at least two of them before p3.

  • As far as I know there isn't a GF splinter

    Which is bs

  • I forgot those existed. At first I thought the op was asking to trade Master Splinter for Ghostface.

  • I don’t see splitter offerings for Michael, Freddy or any other killer tbh.


    but oh boy it likes to give me leatherface offerings when I already have him.

  • Every killer after Pig don't have splinters. That is when the option to buy killers in the in-game store as introduced.

  • @xCarrie said:

    I don’t see splitter offerings for Michael, Freddy or any other killer tbh.

    but oh boy it likes to give me leatherface offerings when I already have him.

    Actually there are splinters for them Freddy’s is smoke splinter and mike Myers is Smoke splinter.

  • @Inji said:

    Every killer after Pig don't have splinters. That is when the option to buy killers in the in-game store as introduced.

    Then lets get rid of them all together im tired of these splinters poping up in my bloodweb even tho i own all of them

  • @Horus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/556671#Comment_556671

    Then lets get rid of them all together im tired of these splinters poping up in my bloodweb even tho i own all of them

    yea, i had this problem once

    i just re-bought dlc and solved

  • @Skayph @LCGaster @Inji

    It is correct that they have not added a splinter into the game for any of the killers released after the Pig. But the assumed position to this prior to GF's release is that splinters would be released ONLY for killers that can't be bought with shards. This is why they also supposedly removed splinters for non-licensed killers like the Doctor and Hag. This of course could have changed between now and then; but they just haven't had a licensed killer yet since the store was introduced.