Dead Hard buff proposal.
Even tho it is already a good perk, why can't we dead hard while vaulting a window or a pallet ? I think this thing would be a nice little buff, not too much.
Even tho it is already a good perk, why can't we dead hard while vaulting a window or a pallet ? I think this thing would be a nice little buff, not too much.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be a bigger buff than you think.
vaulting a window/pallet is the only moment where dead hard users are vulnerable and its a common strategy to hit them while vaulting.
I understand that Dead Hard is situational.
But in the right situations ,DH can be game changing for the killer.
Don't wanna be rude but Im against this change.
Its already annoying to see it in every match at Red Ranks, I don't want to see it more than that.
Dead Hard can be baited easily, so yes before the peanut gallery comes out of the wood works and says that. That doesn't mean it still isn't annoying to see constantly.
It can be baited, but often it means already missing a hit in the crucial time at the start of the match.
It also retains strength by being a dash to reach an extra loop even without being in hitting range.
It's a very strong perk that does NOT need a buff, let alone removing its only real guaranteed time to counter it.
I expect it every match I play as I play in Red Ranks, so I just expect EVERY ONE TO HAVE IT! And guess what, they do lmao... It mainly has to do with the fact that like you said, its in the form a dash, and can extend the already annoying issue that is the 20+ safety loops every map has.
Those loops are getting fixed though, so it should help counter DH a bit in the future. As it stands though, its just another crutch perk in my eyes even though it's no where near as strong as Pre-Patch DS. I say its a crutch perk because I've faced several Survivors in the past, let alone today who didn't have DH on, than after 2 matches I see them again rocking DH because they can't play without it L M A O.
That's why I hate DH so much Anarchy, its because its another perk to lean on in-case they make a mistake, it can be baited, but if you have a brain its harder to bait out.
Buffing already pretty good perk?
No reason to buff what is already the best and most used exhaustion perk.