How come the Prestige Cosmetics aren't considered a full outfit?
Title. I have only 2 killers at P3 (Freddy and Ghostface) and I find it weird that full prestige outfits aren't considered an actual outfit. Same thing goes with the base outfit as well. I feel that they should be full outfits in the outfit section.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
All the outfits that you can select as a full outfit are from the store.
DLC outfits, base outfits who are not recolors and as you said P3 outfits are not from the store and will not show up as full outfits.
But why?
Because base outfits and DLC outfits existed before the store was even a thing.
I would like to see these as full outfits in the future if possible.
But isn't it a super simple and silly thing to do, making it a full outfit?
It's probably very simple to do so. However, adding prestige outfits as full sets will cause Deja Vu to slow healing speed, and sound will be disabled on Backwater Swamp, but only on Tuesdays.