Is the window on the ironwork building an infinite or is it a just a strong loop?
I'm Curious and it would be helpful to know
I'm Curious and it would be helpful to know
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its just a really strong loop, the only true infinites exist on Springwood(somewhat counterable) Haddonfield (no counters for most) where all Killers except the Trapper (ironically his best map) are likely to lose if ANYONE abuses them. There
There is a reason Haddonfield and Springwood are currently back on the drawing board for a rework.
Double post because i can't edit for some reason.
It's a really strong loop but I would still give up chase and chase someone else if they use it not worth the time spent trying to get a hit there.
Nobody has mentioned it but true infinites can spawn on hag's map (grim pantry iirc).