Fellow nurse mains

How do y’all handle the cornfields? I cannot blink through corn at all!

Comments

  • It's better when they zig zag so you can see movement I don't look in the corn if you look up at the corn you can see where they are moving and if you are correct on their position you can easily get a blink off. This advice is well with the huntress as well, also sometimes you can just hope you don't get corn vision and can see through the corn.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    It's better when they zig zag so you can see movement I don't look in the corn if you look up at the corn you can see where they are moving and if you are correct on their position you can easily get a blink off. This advice is well with the huntress as well, also sometimes you can just hope you don't get corn vision and can see through the corn.

    Thanks :)

  • Hearing at close range. Prediction at long range if can’t see them.