AFK timer

I understand people get crows on them for doing absolutely nothing but yesterday I got crows around me for literally hiding around rocks and trees within the killer's terror radius...

Comments

  • I feel like if you’re in the killer’s terror radius you shouldn’t get crows because there are situations where if you move they’ll see you
  • Thats literally the purpose of crows, you are not meant to hide for ages in the same spot

  • @Master said:
    Thats literally the purpose of crows, you are not meant to hide for ages in the same spot

    The problem with that is I had a situation where the killer knew I was close to 1 of the remaining 2 generators and had me confined to a certain area and they wouldn't move hoping i'd move so I kept crouched. I had a crow land on me but fortunately Iwa aware that the killer was a camper so I was able to move away without being seen as they turned.

    In my case I was just outside their terror radius but they were the one doing the camping forcing me to do same since they'd camped hooked survivors the entire game and I had no intention of rewarding them with an easy kill while I looked for the hatch or a chance to get 1 of the remaining gens up for last one powered.

  • You need to still move if you are hidden behind rocks,just press A and D quickly soo the game doesn't think you are afk

  • @Shadoureon said:
    I understand people get crows on them for doing absolutely nothing but yesterday I got crows around me for literally hiding around rocks and trees within the killer's terror radius...

    Pro tip: Spamming emotes (i.e. 1 or 2) will prevent crows.

    Good luck out there =)

  • Oh I was doing that but it thinks you're afk because you haven't moved far enough which is sad when the killer is camping your general area, especially after camping hooked survivors.

  • just walk around in circles and it should prevent crows.