Do something about the pip issue
It's still persisting any word whatsoever of it being looked into, it's immensely stressful almost 1 out of 5 games I'm getting the disconnect and pip error message
Tagged:
Dev
It's still persisting any word whatsoever of it being looked into, it's immensely stressful almost 1 out of 5 games I'm getting the disconnect and pip error message
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
does it happen to everyone? I personally hadnt that issue a single time so far and I only saw that once in a stream. I can imagine how annoying it is every 5th game. At least no crash and infinite loading screen lol, that used to be extremely annoying
It's super irritating, I'll be in a match then everyone starts walking in place, next thing I know is I've been disconnected, then giving me the pip error message basically denying my pip unable to rank up yet used my items and add-ons as well as all that playtime in a match for nothing.
I could be wrong but I believe the mods are asleep sadly so no help or word on this D: as well as the editing bug on the forums.
Umm... I'm sorry but why am I being tagged in these along with BHVR employees?
@almondbutter I use a phone and sometimes when I'm trying to tag @Almo it automatically tags you, I'm sorry lol
:D