Stackable Pop goes the weasel?

I love this perk already, but i think there is enough potencial to improve it. I thought it would be cool to have the opportunity to stack the perk up to 3 tokens(75% Regression).

There is still the timer and the killer needs to act fast, but it would be such an satisfying reward. Maybe after the killer hooked someone, the timer refreshes.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It would be nice. PGtW kinda falters if survivors are hook-swarming, and having additional effect upon use or a stacking timer would be ideal for me

  • I can only imagine a 3 tokens Pop goes the weasel, and survivors seeing a 90+% generator getting obliterated after a kick... I expect a Nuclear Mushroom VFX on killer kick minimum! ๐Ÿ˜›

  • @Gcarrara said:

    I can only imagine a 3 tokens Pop goes the weasel, and survivors seeing a 90+% generator getting obliterated after a kick... I expect a Nuclear Mushroom VFX on killer kick minimum! ๐Ÿ˜›

    With every survivor slowly suffers from the Fallout, until they end in dying state ๐Ÿ˜‚