Add a Creek to Torment Creek
Guys... Come on. Please. This is crucial stuff here.
Guys... Come on. Please. This is crucial stuff here.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This would be interesting because Dead by Daylight never had water physics before. I'd like to see this on the PTB.
theres some water on spirits map.
Not actually any substantial amount. Like a creek would be.
I really don't understand why dbd struggles with the slightest upgrades. I really wish the devs had more control over it. The art team is great. They cant fkn do anything though because the engine I guess? I dont know but for a game so small with kinda poo graphics, it should run perfectly fine. I really wish the graphics were better. But i know rn they cant be.
yeah but its possible. (just having hope, my friend suggested this when we got the map so i told him id post about it and i do truly think it should be added)
Incompetent programmers, plain and simple.
And wet lands for backwater swamp.