Ghostface daily ritual

Why did the devs make it so specific? Why couldn't it just be "hit 3 marked survivors" instead of "mark 3 survivors while leaning and hit those 3 survivors"?

Comments

  • Idk, the balance is off on Power Dailies anyway.

    Doctor has it easy, Spirit has it harder & Trapper depends a bit on Survivors.

  • @Boss said:

    Idk, the balance is off on Power Dailies anyway.

    Doctor has it easy, Spirit has it harder & Trapper depends a bit on Survivors.

    Yes, agree 100%. Trapper ones can sometimes take a few matches depending on the map and skill of the survivors, doctor ones are done in seconds regardless of rank/map/skill etc. I guess it just depends on the killer's power and how often they usually pull it off/use it in a match. I play Myers a lot and still feels like I'm forcing it if I try to do the daily in one match, it's just not natural to me to go ew3 constantly the whole match where as spirit, hag, freddy and wraith come naturally.

    The ghost one should just be hit 3 marked survivors though, I guess they're just assuming you're more likely to get a mark while leaning anyway? But then what's the point of specifying it then?