So...is it compound or base?

Double Bloodpoints.....sounds simple enough. Earn 15K Bloodpoints, awarded 30K.

Use BBQ&C for 4 hooks for an added 25% AFTER the match for an extra 7,500 for a total of 37,500, add a bloody streamer or pudding for another 100% equal and additonal 37,000 bloodpoints for a grand total of 75,000?

Is this correct? OR

15,000 BP
15,000 Double bonus
15,000 for Bloody streamers (pudding)
7,500 for after the match

Grand total 52,500?

Comments

  • Or....is it:

    15,000 earned
    15,000 Doubled
    15,000 pudding
    11,250 BBQ added post game

    56,250?

  • It’s additive to each other, multiplied of the original. Double is 2x. Any offering or WGLF is another number. One bloody streamers is x3, 2 are x4, ect. WGLF counts as another streamer as well. Cakes are same but for one person, like WGLF

  • It's like every game has at least 1 party streamer. Why complicate things.

  • @Jack11803 said:
    It’s additive to each other, multiplied of the original. Double is 2x. Any offering or WGLF is another number. One bloody streamers is x3, 2 are x4, ect. WGLF counts as another streamer as well. Cakes are same but for one person, like WGLF

    I have 3 totals up there....which one if correct please?

  • @FSB75 said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    It’s additive to each other, multiplied of the original. Double is 2x. Any offering or WGLF is another number. One bloody streamers is x3, 2 are x4, ect. WGLF counts as another streamer as well. Cakes are same but for one person, like WGLF

    I have 3 totals up there....which one if correct please?

    Well, 15k with BBQ is 30, with event is 45, with offering is 60k, plus another 15k per any more offerings

  • With Bbq3 you earn an additional 100% after the match assuming you hook everyone once.

  • If you earn 15k, than each 100% perk or offering will grant an additional 15k. Just take the end game score and add the score again for each offering.
  • @Shipthebread said:
    It's like every game has at least 1 party streamer. Why complicate things.

    Ummm, I didn't complicate anything good Sir/Madam. It's just math which can be done in one of two ways. Hence, the idea of compound. I have 3 separate totals posted above, although I suspect it's either 56,250 or 75,000. That seems significant to me. It's just a question.

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @FSB75 said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    It’s additive to each other, multiplied of the original. Double is 2x. Any offering or WGLF is another number. One bloody streamers is x3, 2 are x4, ect. WGLF counts as another streamer as well. Cakes are same but for one person, like WGLF

    I have 3 totals up there....which one if correct please?

    Well, 15k with BBQ is 30, with event is 45, with offering is 60k, plus another 15k per any more offerings

    Got it, so it's base. Thank you.

  • @FSB75 said:

    @Shipthebread said:
    It's like every game has at least 1 party streamer. Why complicate things.

    Ummm, I didn't complicate anything good Sir/Madam. It's just math which can be done in one of two ways. Hence, the idea of compound. I have 3 separate totals posted above, although I suspect it's either 56,250 or 75,000. That seems significant to me. It's just a question.

    75k seems like you added another 15k, but it definitly would be 50, blah blah blah, it would be a clean number if you got a clean 15k

  • @apathytheclown said:
    With Bbq3 you earn an additional 100% after the match assuming you hook everyone once.

    Got it....okay. For some dumbass reason, I was only using 25% for 4 hooks.

    15,000 Earned
    15,000 Bonus
    15,000 Pudding

    45,000 post match
    45,000 BBQ&C

    90,000 total

  • If you earn 15k in a match, and you have 4 stacks of Tier 3 BBQ, here's the breakdown:

    15k for match
    15k for BBQ (100% with 4 stacks)
    15k for 2x Bloodpoint Event

    That's 45k before you add in any Offerings

    For each Party Streamer (or if you use Salty Pudding yourself) you score an additional 15k
    But if you used one of the other Offerings you're extra at the end is going to vary depending on the category and percentage.

    They basically just add together with each of their percentages being based on the Match Score.

  • @FSB75 said:

    @apathytheclown said:
    With Bbq3 you earn an additional 100% after the match assuming you hook everyone once.

    Got it....okay. For some dumbass reason, I was only using 25% for 4 hooks.

    15,000 Earned
    15,000 Bonus
    15,000 Pudding

    45,000 post match
    45,000 BBQ&C

    90,000 total

    No, bbq doesn’t count the bonus. BBQ would add ANOTHER 15k, not double the already jank amount

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @FSB75 said:

    @apathytheclown said:
    With Bbq3 you earn an additional 100% after the match assuming you hook everyone once.

    Got it....okay. For some dumbass reason, I was only using 25% for 4 hooks.

    15,000 Earned
    15,000 Bonus
    15,000 Pudding

    45,000 post match
    45,000 BBQ&C

    90,000 total

    No, bbq doesn’t count the bonus. BBQ would add ANOTHER 15k, not double the already jank amount

    But why does it say it's added AFTER the match? When it's worded like that, I assume it's taking all modifiers into account, such as pudding and the bonus. The AFTER match total would be the number multiplied by 25/50/75/100....I thought at least.

    Thanks for all the replies....it really is greatly appreciated. I mean, it is what it is, and will be, either way, once the bonus goes live. Just trying to get a heads up on it before hand.

  • @FSB75 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @FSB75 said:

    @apathytheclown said:
    With Bbq3 you earn an additional 100% after the match assuming you hook everyone once.

    Got it....okay. For some dumbass reason, I was only using 25% for 4 hooks.

    15,000 Earned
    15,000 Bonus
    15,000 Pudding

    45,000 post match
    45,000 BBQ&C

    90,000 total

    No, bbq doesn’t count the bonus. BBQ would add ANOTHER 15k, not double the already jank amount

    But why does it say it's added AFTER the match? When it's worded like that, I assume it's taking all modifiers into account, such as pudding and the bonus. The AFTER match total would be the number multiplied by 25/50/75/100....I thought at least.

    Thanks for all the replies....it really is greatly appreciated. I mean, it is what it is, and will be, either way, once the bonus goes live. Just trying to get a heads up on it before hand.

    Because it’s bloodpoints you earned that get boosted by BBQ.

  • If you’re only getting a total of 45K with all these bonuses that’s pretty trash lol, I get around 60K using just pudding&BBQ, nevermind 2x points event on top of that 
  • Jack11803 said:

    @FSB75 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @FSB75 said:

    @apathytheclown said:
    With Bbq3 you earn an additional 100% after the match assuming you hook everyone once.

    Got it....okay. For some dumbass reason, I was only using 25% for 4 hooks.

    15,000 Earned
    15,000 Bonus
    15,000 Pudding

    45,000 post match
    45,000 BBQ&C

    90,000 total

    No, bbq doesn’t count the bonus. BBQ would add ANOTHER 15k, not double the already jank amount

    But why does it say it's added AFTER the match? When it's worded like that, I assume it's taking all modifiers into account, such as pudding and the bonus. The AFTER match total would be the number multiplied by 25/50/75/100....I thought at least.

    Thanks for all the replies....it really is greatly appreciated. I mean, it is what it is, and will be, either way, once the bonus goes live. Just trying to get a heads up on it before hand.

    Because it’s bloodpoints you earned that get boosted by BBQ.


    Is this confirmed? I specifically remember Last year getting upwards of 75k or better in some situations. I vividly remember a time when I was playing doctor and at the end of the trial, leaving with about 80k, so how could that be possible if it isn't a compound interest?
  • Jack11803 said:

    @FSB75 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @FSB75 said:

    @apathytheclown said:
    With Bbq3 you earn an additional 100% after the match assuming you hook everyone once.

    Got it....okay. For some dumbass reason, I was only using 25% for 4 hooks.

    15,000 Earned
    15,000 Bonus
    15,000 Pudding

    45,000 post match
    45,000 BBQ&C

    90,000 total

    No, bbq doesn’t count the bonus. BBQ would add ANOTHER 15k, not double the already jank amount

    But why does it say it's added AFTER the match? When it's worded like that, I assume it's taking all modifiers into account, such as pudding and the bonus. The AFTER match total would be the number multiplied by 25/50/75/100....I thought at least.

    Thanks for all the replies....it really is greatly appreciated. I mean, it is what it is, and will be, either way, once the bonus goes live. Just trying to get a heads up on it before hand.

    Because it’s bloodpoints you earned that get boosted by BBQ.


    Is this confirmed? I specifically remember Last year getting upwards of 75k or better in some situations. I vividly remember a time when I was playing doctor and at the end of the trial, leaving with about 80k, so how could that be possible if it isn't a compound interest?
    Uh, because you earned a decent score and had had it multiplied by the number of offerings that literally everyone here has been saying? I'm not sure why this isn't a possibility to you. 
  • 15k is a low'ish amount of BP for a Killer to earn. Consider 20k BP, which is roughly my average playing Killer.

    20k for match
    20k for Pudding/Streamers
    20k for 2x BP Event

    60k right there. Then you add another 20k for each Streamer burned by the Survivors. 25k = 75k. Each scoring boost is based on your Match Score and then added to the total. If you're getting a regular 25-30k BP every match, you will have a massive amount of BP in little time.

  • To quote an amazing artist in Meghan Treanor - Yknow it's all about that base about that base, no trouble.

    NO real input from me here tbh I just wanted to be nosey

  • @Mringasa said:
    15k is a low'ish amount of BP for a Killer to earn. Consider 20k BP, which is roughly my average playing Killer.

    20k for match
    20k for Pudding/Streamers
    20k for 2x BP Event

    60k right there. Then you add another 20k for each Streamer burned by the Survivors. 25k = 75k. Each scoring boost is based on your Match Score and then added to the total. If you're getting a regular 25-30k BP every match, you will have a massive amount of BP in little time.

    15K is low. As a killer I usually average around 45K - 60K. I used it because it's an easy number to work with....but not so unrealistically low like 1,000.

  • Cetren said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @FSB75 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @FSB75 said:

    @apathytheclown said:
    With Bbq3 you earn an additional 100% after the match assuming you hook everyone once.

    Got it....okay. For some dumbass reason, I was only using 25% for 4 hooks.

    15,000 Earned
    15,000 Bonus
    15,000 Pudding

    45,000 post match
    45,000 BBQ&C

    90,000 total

    No, bbq doesn’t count the bonus. BBQ would add ANOTHER 15k, not double the already jank amount

    But why does it say it's added AFTER the match? When it's worded like that, I assume it's taking all modifiers into account, such as pudding and the bonus. The AFTER match total would be the number multiplied by 25/50/75/100....I thought at least.

    Thanks for all the replies....it really is greatly appreciated. I mean, it is what it is, and will be, either way, once the bonus goes live. Just trying to get a heads up on it before hand.

    Because it’s bloodpoints you earned that get boosted by BBQ.


    Is this confirmed? I specifically remember Last year getting upwards of 75k or better in some situations. I vividly remember a time when I was playing doctor and at the end of the trial, leaving with about 80k, so how could that be possible if it isn't a compound interest?
    Uh, because you earned a decent score and had had it multiplied by the number of offerings that literally everyone here has been saying? I'm not sure why this isn't a possibility to you. 
    You know, I wasn't thinking straight when I posted that. You are 100% correct
  • Cetren said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @FSB75 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @FSB75 said:

    @apathytheclown said:
    With Bbq3 you earn an additional 100% after the match assuming you hook everyone once.

    Got it....okay. For some dumbass reason, I was only using 25% for 4 hooks.

    15,000 Earned
    15,000 Bonus
    15,000 Pudding

    45,000 post match
    45,000 BBQ&C

    90,000 total

    No, bbq doesn’t count the bonus. BBQ would add ANOTHER 15k, not double the already jank amount

    But why does it say it's added AFTER the match? When it's worded like that, I assume it's taking all modifiers into account, such as pudding and the bonus. The AFTER match total would be the number multiplied by 25/50/75/100....I thought at least.

    Thanks for all the replies....it really is greatly appreciated. I mean, it is what it is, and will be, either way, once the bonus goes live. Just trying to get a heads up on it before hand.

    Because it’s bloodpoints you earned that get boosted by BBQ.


    Is this confirmed? I specifically remember Last year getting upwards of 75k or better in some situations. I vividly remember a time when I was playing doctor and at the end of the trial, leaving with about 80k, so how could that be possible if it isn't a compound interest?
    Uh, because you earned a decent score and had had it multiplied by the number of offerings that literally everyone here has been saying? I'm not sure why this isn't a possibility to you. 
    You know, I wasn't thinking straight when I posted that. You are 100% correct
    Haha, it's cool dude. I was just so confused. :P
  • Cetren said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @FSB75 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @FSB75 said:

    @apathytheclown said:
    With Bbq3 you earn an additional 100% after the match assuming you hook everyone once.

    Got it....okay. For some dumbass reason, I was only using 25% for 4 hooks.

    15,000 Earned
    15,000 Bonus
    15,000 Pudding

    45,000 post match
    45,000 BBQ&C

    90,000 total

    No, bbq doesn’t count the bonus. BBQ would add ANOTHER 15k, not double the already jank amount

    But why does it say it's added AFTER the match? When it's worded like that, I assume it's taking all modifiers into account, such as pudding and the bonus. The AFTER match total would be the number multiplied by 25/50/75/100....I thought at least.

    Thanks for all the replies....it really is greatly appreciated. I mean, it is what it is, and will be, either way, once the bonus goes live. Just trying to get a heads up on it before hand.

    Because it’s bloodpoints you earned that get boosted by BBQ.


    Is this confirmed? I specifically remember Last year getting upwards of 75k or better in some situations. I vividly remember a time when I was playing doctor and at the end of the trial, leaving with about 80k, so how could that be possible if it isn't a compound interest?
    Uh, because you earned a decent score and had had it multiplied by the number of offerings that literally everyone here has been saying? I'm not sure why this isn't a possibility to you. 
    You know, I wasn't thinking straight when I posted that. You are 100% correct
    Haha, it's cool dude. I was just so confused. :P