Do you guys think we will see a Summer BBQ 2?

Summer BBQ is my personal favorite event to date.

The music was great, the grill hooks/drink machine gens were silly fun and the rewards were cool but didn't quite reach the potential a Summer theme could bring.

The original started in early august so assuming they do one this would be a mid chapter event.

New Freddy/Reworked Badham and a big Summer event would be exciting imo.

A Dwight cosmetic with a swim ring/water donut would be great 🤣

Comments

  • Given the lackluster anniversary event, I certainly hope something of significance is planned for this summer.

  • I have 47 bbq invites left on my Clown. I hope they get used for something in August.

  • i hope too. but there is 100% a summer event because all games have a summer event.

  • Me too

    Hoping for some cool summer cosmetics to earn as well.

  • 1d54b201-d71a-48b2-bdf9-2296c7e52ea5.gif

    Scorching Summer BBQ....2!

  • I do hope so as well, this third anniversary event is a bit... Small...

  • I hope it comes back! The margarita machines were awesome and the theme fit the summer vibe so well.

  • I feel like they should.

    All the work for it is already done so it wouldn't require any extra work on their part.

  • I was making my first real attempt at the game around then. It was pretty cool.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I feel like they should.

    All the work for it is already done so it wouldn't require any extra work on their part.

    Wasn’t it before the engine update?

  • Margarita machines were the best, i just wish they were animated more

  • That'd be an epic gamer moment.

    In all seriousness, Anniversary Offerings + Scorching Summer BBQ 2 = Grinding? What is that? Imagine all the time saved...

  • Hopefully we get something better than a bunk ass tank top for one character

  • I loved to kill all those silly survivors that came running at me thinking I would farm with them last year. Please make it the kind of event where survivors and killers may work toghether so all can get a lot of points. I want to crush their hope and spit on their trust as I laugh at their broken corpses!

  • I hope so, I wasn't around during the summer event until DBD was free for Ps4 but by that time the event was basically over :(

  • Yep...with a couple of new Leatherface skins too.

  • In have like 150 gruesomes on my Ghostface, I need an event to waste them all in.

  • I hope so. I still have some invitations on tapp from last year. 😆

  • Yes please! I love those themed events. BBQ, Halloween, Christmas, Lunar. I went through all of those when I was new to the game, I and I absolutely loved them. Those made me actually stick to the game, because they offered a nice variety once I got used to the game mechanics. I wish they would do more of those.

  • Yes! I certainly hope so. The music, the cosmetics, the bbq and the bloodpoints! That was my first event too! It was also the first cosmetic i earned too! So it is special.

  • They gotta pay for death gardens second life some how

  • No I don't think it will be summer BBQ it will probably change into something elese. I do think there will be X2 bllood points tho