Gift Auric Cells and New Wishlist Mechanic

Hey there my first idea is to buy auric cells for friends i think its nice for Birthdays and its nice for making tournament prize. My second idea is the Wishlist Upgrade here. In the new Wishlist you can write you Idea a little text about you idea and than you have on right side a Vote Up Button so you can search your idea and you can vote up this and when a idea have many Vote Ups the dev can make this. lg tonstar45

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Well you can already do that outside of game. Like buying them DLC.

  • I've always wanted to be able to gift auric cells. It would make things a lot easier. Instead we have to gift steam giftcards which I find more of a hassle.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    Well you can already do that outside of game. Like buying them DLC.

    How you can gift auric cells outside? Thats dont work. And i dont want gift dlc i want gift auric cells for my Tournaments.

  • @GhostlyFoxx said:

    I've always wanted to be able to gift auric cells. It would make things a lot easier. Instead we have to gift steam giftcards which I find more of a hassle.

    Yes i have asked steam for this feature but he say me the devs must writing to her steam contact person and than he can make this. But DbD Devs must writing to Steam.