Locker next to the pallet
Hello. Sometimes it happens to me that I accidentally jump into the locker when I want to use a pallet. It's a jungle gym pallet. You need to move locker away from the pallet. It's a little bit frustrating.
Hello. Sometimes it happens to me that I accidentally jump into the locker when I want to use a pallet. It's a jungle gym pallet. You need to move locker away from the pallet. It's a little bit frustrating.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Be more careful
That actually happens, you need to pay attention with the text, if its says to hope into a locker or throw a pallet