Ghostface is weak at high rank.
Now I find this killer to be a lot of fun! But I really...REALLY wish we can have more viable killers in the red ranks :/
Now I find this killer to be a lot of fun! But I really...REALLY wish we can have more viable killers in the red ranks :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thing is, I think very few killers are unviable no matter what add-ons you run.
But most killers are ONLY viable if you use very good add-ons.
BHVR should aim to make better base kits for killers. Add-ons should be for fun/when you want to try a little harder, not a necessity.
Spirit is probably one of the best designed killers in the game because her base kit is very good AND almost all of her add-ons are very good/fun without being broken (except for beads).
Hey again! @Blueberry
I think he is super fun but there needs to be something to shake survivor's typical behavior
Yes, I've never been grabbed off a gen because of it, never had a problem during a chase either
0 counter he said lol use spine chill buddy XD
r u memeing? I hope you're mending
if it's not a grab it's a free hit anyways
Not really, usually I manage to get behind cover in time, often she doesn't notice me and leaves
GF is just like any other mid tier killer without map pressure.
Off topic: People who are defending Prayer Beads should taste their own medicine. It's arguably the most stupid addon ever created in this game.
Never used it myself, never had a problem against it
I don't have trouble vs beads as survivor, it may catch me off gaurd the first time but once I know they have it, it almost never catches me again, especially if you have spine chill or iron will. Just gotta adapt and be aware of the situation.
he is viable if you git gud
Your anectodal evidence means n o t h i n g
You can hear her footsteps when she has prayer beads, and with the recent audio *bug even though it sounds 10× better* you can know directly where she is coming from
Nope...it does not it's just my humble opinion ;) I play a lot of killer and I don't just main one killer I play them all lol
Nice fighting game references and knowledge lol
You enjoying shang tsung?