Who thinks skill checks should be on more things.

I think skill checks should be on exit gates and when unhooking survivors. Who else agrees.

Comments

  • More points and free 5% regression oppourtunities? Yes please.
  • Well when hooking survivors each time they miss the skill check the entity gains 3% more speed lol
  • Gates no, Hex totems most definitely since for gates there's already perks and such for that and given how often 2 gates spawn close to each other.

  • Oh yeah forgot about the hex totems lol. For them each time skills checks are missed the hex gets stronger momentarily.
  • @powerbats said:
    Hex totems most definitely

    it would be cool if totems had skill checks in fast succession like bnp. Failed skill check restarts the progression.

  • I don't think they should be on unhooks, as that's a fast process to start with. Trying to stick a skillcheck in there would make it a bit crazy.

    Hex totems, exit gates, there should be more on healing checks since most of the time I don't even get one, dull totems. A few things skillchecks would not be out of place. Maybe even put one on chests with a microscopic Great zone for an increase in rarity.

  • I think things like hex totems and the trappers traps should definitely have a skill check. If you fail the hex skill check, you start over. If you fail the trap skill check, you get caught in the trap. There could be more on healing others as well.