New killer idea

So I was thinking of killers and I have thought of a new killer called The Banshee. I haven't thought of any perks yet but her power would be called the deaf scream. Basically the power makes her let out a huge scream and if a survivor is in a certain range of the scream they get a new debuff called deafening which silents her terror radius. I know it's not that cool but it's just an idea that came to mind :)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I always love killers that have a smaller or non existent terror radius. It brings back the fear aspect of the game which I think needs to happen more often. It's why one of my favorite killers to go up against is Myers.

  • @GhostlyFoxx said:

    I always love killers that have a smaller or non existent terror radius. It brings back the fear aspect of the game which I think needs to happen more often. It's why one of my favorite killers to go up against is Myers.

    Same also @Gam1ngga5tly would also be cool if the scream caused survs to scream as well XD

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/549852#Comment_549852

    Same also @Gam1ngga5tly would also be cool if the scream caused survs to scream as well XD

    It would but then again that's what infectious fright does

  • This is an amazing idea!๐Ÿ˜ Isn't lore for a Banshee that if you hear her scream that mean you are dead,someone you love is going to die soon or something very bad is going to happen to you? I don't know, but this is cool. When you come up with perks we would love to see them!