What do you expect about the DEVELOPER UPDATE - JUNE?
As the title says, what do you expect from this next developer blog? I expect at least more information from Freddy and perhaps other changes that reach the PTB, and you?
As the title says, what do you expect from this next developer blog? I expect at least more information from Freddy and perhaps other changes that reach the PTB, and you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing big to be honest. Most stuff they are currently working on is quite know. So I mostly expect only a little bit of fresh up information how far they are with servers, freddy rework etc.
I expect a freaking hotfix.
When is the developer update?
Not much.
Friday June 28th subject to change
Wake up to be fixed or at least disabled
I think the most we can realistically expect is news on Freddy and on other things they're working on like Dedicated Servers.
We shouldn't expect anything bug related except for a "we're aware of it and working on it". Sad but probably what's gonna happen.
more info about the mobile game.
Jesus finally the hotfix is real, but the ghostface nerfs though...
`We believe ghostface is too op so we will nerf him again`