Is Surveillance bugged?
Yesterday I played the Wraith twice, and put on Surveillance.
But every time I kicked the gen the aura remains white, and turns yellow every time survivor goes back at the gen.
Is there something I should know about this?
Don't want to get banned from using perks that I don't know about that counts as exploit
Edit: After the perk ends which is after 16 seconds, the gen goes back to RED, but it last forever.
What I mean is, after that 1 kick on the gen, the perk will still activate till the end of the game, but in a different way.
When it's red no one is on the gen, but if its yellow someone is repairing it AFTER the 16 seconds duration of the perk.
So I thought if it was bugged, don't want to be banned under "EXPLOIT"
Comments
It is supposed to do that. I think it’ll also turn red if you don’t look at the gen within a certain amount of seconds of them touching the gen, or whenever it fully regresses.
Thats what the perk does. While regressing, the generator is shown in white. When the regression is interuppted, it's aura changes to yellow, letting you know that generator has been touched and that there might be a survivor on it. If it goes from white to red the generator has regressed completely.
Forgot to include that the perk last forever, like if the timer ends after the full 16 seconds, it goes back to red when untouched, but when someone is fixing it it goes yellow.
Surveillance got changed a long time ago.
The generator will now remain permanently white until it stops regressing if a survivor touches in it turns yellow if the generator just happens to regress all the way back to zero it will turn red.
They removed the time limit the mid chapter patch after the legion