Did they remove hatch grabs completely?
I thought with the introduction of the EGC update hatch grabs would only work if the end game collapse has not triggered. Am I wrong? Are hatch grabs removed entirely?
I thought with the introduction of the EGC update hatch grabs would only work if the end game collapse has not triggered. Am I wrong? Are hatch grabs removed entirely?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes
yep all you can do is watch in terror
it sucks the removed hatch grabs, now there is less game on taht
Yea they removed it so now if someone brings a key, there is nothing you can do but watch them jump into it. There's no counter anymore and they really should bring it back, and then so its balanced, make it so gates spawn opposite from each other, so Killers can't just stand still and wait.
Why did they remove hatch grabs? What is the logic in that?
You can body block the hatch though which is nice. Nurse can blink right on top of it and the survivor can't really get through her hitbox.
I may be wrong, but I believe they said that with ECG hatch grabs would be too powerful?