Survivor perk ideas

Get a grip.

upon fully healing or unhooking a survivor that survivor is given is a speed boost 150% for 3 seconds.

This goes on cooldown for 80/70/60 seconds


Guiding overview.


After getting a safe rescue you become linked to that survivor for a total of 1/2/3 survivor. Whilst linked any aura that you see will be shared with those were linked to you.


Unyielding Valor.


When inside the killer's terror radius your action speed is increased by 4/5/6% if within the killer's direct line of sight action speed is increased by additional 2/3/4%


This rewards stealth but also players who are ballsy in their actions and it would work really well with technician, stake out or spine chili for some really ballsy plays.

Comments

  • Guiding Overview should just be added to Jeff's aftercare at base tbh.


    Love the concepts though.

  • Get a Grip would work really well for being unhooked when in close proximity to a killer.

    I would rather it have a token count though as to not be abused with BT making it impossible to hook the person again.

    Example: after rescuing 3/2/1 survivors safely, Get a Grip gains a token, when 3/2/1 tokens are gained the next unhooked survivor gains a speed boost. Get a Grip then has a cooldown of 100/80/60 seconds.

  • @Speshul_Kitten

    Great Idea it might make T1 and T2 a little useless but it's not that bad.

    I could make it

    Once you get a safe hook save the perk activates the next survivor you save will gain a speed boost of 150% for 3 seconds.

    The perk will go on cooldown for 100/80/60 seconds.

  • Unyielding Valor should be added to Spine chill too! I love the ideas you have. I think tokens can be added to 'Get a grip' if every token grants an extra sec. Like no tokens is 150% for 3secs, T1 is 4sec T2 is 5secs and so on for only 3 tokens. I still like the idea of just the safe hook and it works for the next survivor better though.

  • @Elk

    Get a grip I mostly implemented to help people being camped or slugged people being used as bait.

    Since it in itself isn't an exhaustion perk it can combine with other exhaustion perks.

    For example you can use the boost from get a grip to escape the killer and then use a lithe to make sure you get extra distance.

    I made sure to make it a purely altruistic perk. The person using it gains no real benefit in a similar vein to borrow time.

    In previous draft I did have both of you getting a speed boost but I realise just like old borrowed time that would suck in situations where the killer doesn't have any choice but to camp like end game