Will I be able to transfer my DBD xbox account to my DBD mobile account?
Please say "yes" because I don't want to grind everything back and pay for everything again. ๐
Please say "yes" because I don't want to grind everything back and pay for everything again. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unlikely unless they give us DbD cross platform accounts before then.
@Bbbrian2013
That sucks! :(
Agreed.
The silver lining would be everyone is starting over so best to start grinding day 1 on Mobile/Switch to stay even.
โ๐ฝ๏ธโ๐ฝ๏ธ
@Bbbrian2013
They should at least give me what own tho, I own every chapter except Ghostface one because of vacation. It would be terrible if I had to spend money on something I already own. :(
Mobile dbd? The hell have I missed guys?
They should, but they make more money if they force you too buy more DLC's.
quite a bit, my friend, quite a bit.