thats because everyone is playing killer so of course youโll get survivor matches faster. Ghostface just came out, you get the cake offerings much more as kller, and you get a ton more bloodpoints as killer in general.
Wish it was like that for killer though, spending 10 minutes for a lobby ๐
thats because everyone is playing killer so of course youโll get survivor matches faster. Ghostface just came out, you get the cake offerings much more as kller, and you get a ton more bloodpoints as killer in general.
Wish it was like that for killer though, spending 10 minutes for a lobby ๐
I mean why don't people play Killer this much on regular basis.
For me it varies. At night I find it a lot harder to find games compared to the morning/during the day. I do have to agree with one of the above comments that a lot more killers are out and about because of Ghostface though.
For me it varies. At night I find it a lot harder to find games compared to the morning/during the day. I do have to agree with one of the above comments that a lot more killers are out and about because of Ghostface though.
Yeah that's what I'm saying..if more Killers means faster matches, then they need to make sure more Killers play.
It's been amazing. I've been playing so many more games a day and I don't mind dodging bad ping lobby's now. I know it won't last but I've enjoyed having no wait times ๐
It's been amazing. I've been playing so many more games a day and I don't mind dodging bad ping lobby's now. I know it won't last but I've enjoyed having no wait times ๐
I actually hadn't noticed. I always get survivor matches in 5 seconds. No difference whatsoever for me. Killer lobbies though... before I used to get a killer game in 5-10mins. Today... I go out for lunch when I come back I still don't have a match.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thats because everyone is playing killer so of course youโll get survivor matches faster. Ghostface just came out, you get the cake offerings much more as kller, and you get a ton more bloodpoints as killer in general.
Wish it was like that for killer though, spending 10 minutes for a lobby ๐
I mean why don't people play Killer this much on regular basis.
Now we know why it used to take forever before.
a lot of people play killer during double bp and events like this that give more bp
For me it varies. At night I find it a lot harder to find games compared to the morning/during the day. I do have to agree with one of the above comments that a lot more killers are out and about because of Ghostface though.
Yeah that's what I'm saying..if more Killers means faster matches, then they need to make sure more Killers play.
It's been amazing. I've been playing so many more games a day and I don't mind dodging bad ping lobby's now. I know it won't last but I've enjoyed having no wait times ๐
Yeah it's a pity that we are deprived of this.
I actually hadn't noticed. I always get survivor matches in 5 seconds. No difference whatsoever for me. Killer lobbies though... before I used to get a killer game in 5-10mins. Today... I go out for lunch when I come back I still don't have a match.