I play a lot of survivor and I don’t find the joke that funny. It would be really nice to have close games against more killers than Hillbilly, Nurse, and Spirit.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blame the survivors gen rushing like mad. Also blame BHVR for releasing another bad killer.
Okay no need to get mad, it's just a joke
I play a lot of survivor and I don’t find the joke that funny. It would be really nice to have close games against more killers than Hillbilly, Nurse, and Spirit.
Survivors complained that they face GF every match for 3 days. Then he vanished.
Ghostface is still everywhere. He's gone from every match to 3/4 matches.
🤣 I laughed harder than i should have!