Freddy krueger perk builds
Please share
Please share
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use Nurses Calling, NOED, Ruin and then for the 4th perk usually I'll put in another perk that helps his aura reading ability like Bitter murmer (helps with NOED) or B&C. Sometimes I'll do Blood Warden.
With Freddy I think you really want to maximize his aura reading ability so you always know where survivors are to put into dream world. If you had Nurses calling, Bitter Murmer, B&C, Blood Warden and the class photo addon survivors will have no place to hide. One thing I like about playing Freddy is that you barely waste time looking for survivors. It's just catching them that is the hard part.
My Freddy builds vary.
Slow Them:
Sloppy, Thana, PGTW, Ruin with CF and Jump Rope.
Ninja Freddy
M&A, H:DH, BBQ, your choice with CF and Red Paint Brush on Lèry's.
No TR
M&A, Furtive Chase, MYC, BBQ with RPB and Z-Block on Lèry's.
Wake Up
Overcharge, H:Huntress Lullaby, 2x your choice with z- and unicorn block
End Game
Noed, Bitter Murmur, BW, Remember Me with CF and Pill Bottle
Never Awake
BBQ, Nurse's, I'm All Ears, Furtive Chase with both Dress add-ons
I like to include Rancor, so you get the information but your obsession only gets it if they are already in YOUR world.
But just have fun and use whatever, they are changing him soon anyway :,-(
Bamboozle, Save the Best for Last, Sloppy Butcher and free slot.
I'd use Third Seal, Devour Hope, Barbecue but not needed, Ruin, Overcharge, Huntress' Lullaby, Franklin's Demise, Knockout, Agitation, Unrelenting if you find it hard to time shots, Monitor and Abuse, Nurse's Calling, Surveillance, Discordance, Fire Up, Brutal Strength.
Any of those are strong.
Pill bottle, faster dream transition add ons or Class Photo are the best, maybe range add ons?