Regarding Pig's New Outfit
I was wondering if we could get an unmaskless version of her that looks like Shawnee Smith! I think it would fit well with her upcoming outfit :)
I was wondering if we could get an unmaskless version of her that looks like Shawnee Smith! I think it would fit well with her upcoming outfit :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As much as that would be cool for fans, I think it wouldn't happen because it would be weird to just have a character who looks like a survivor roaming around as a killer.
Also they would need permission and a lot of cash (most likely a lot of cash) to use her likeness.
True but it would make it a lot more scary wondering if you just saw a fellow survivor or The Pig.
Not really. You'd be given away by you crouch animation and the fact that you've got a weapon strapped to your arm and can't run.
actually I remember reading a post on reddit saying the pig has a fully rendered face under her mask (don’t expect it to be amazing or exactly looking like Amanda)
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiNgJ-sx4XjAhURBGMBHd5bDQIQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2Fdeadbydaylight%2Fcomments%2F7smq7o%2Famandathe_pig_has_a_fully_modelled_textured_face%2F&psig=AOvVaw3uL1xogBbFu7PWbpDX47eI&ust=1561583861843778