The state of LEGION is now useless, LEGION needs a revision
I only have to say one thing, after its "update" it has become weak, therefore, I think it should be buff. Nothing else.
I only have to say one thing, after its "update" it has become weak, therefore, I think it should be buff. Nothing else.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As I had play the Legion pre patch times, some survivors have sometimes thank me for a challenging game. I would not like to read what those survivors would write today^^.
Btw he's is such a terrible killer right now, this is a glaring issue I hope they address this. It's not fun to play as him he doesn't feel unique anymore and the only thing that did make him feel Unique was taken from him (speed and speed of vaulting with multiple hits).
How could they leave him in this condition seriously, it seems like they're ashamed of creating this killer tbh. And it shows by the negligence they've brought to it. Horrible.
I feel they need to make The Pallet break effect from Iridiscent button base kit for Legion, it would help break loops for them.
UP, please help Legion ...
Must be an uninteresting day if we are bringing up old post.
Legions power is useless. BHVR didn't realize what would happen with his original power and it was exploited. What came after was panicked and overreaching changes that made the power worthless to use.
At least Legion became a 4.6 M1 killer instead of a 4.4 M1 killer. I doubt BHVR will change Legion in the near future. Maybe after the addon reworks we will see some glimmer of a rework.