Iri shards

so with the Ps4 update FINALLY getting here on 5th and 6th (confirmed) - Should I spend my Shards or save them for the DLC? #thoughts?

Comments

  • so with the Ps4 update FINALLY getting here on 5th and 6th (confirmed) - Should I spend my Shards or save them for the DLC? #thoughts?

    I’m spoiling the doctor with shards
  • So you think I should save them? they wont be wiped when new shrine hits or anything right?

  • @TeambossFloze said:
    so with the Ps4 update FINALLY getting here on 5th and 6th (confirmed) - Should I spend my Shards or save them for the DLC? #thoughts?

    Save them up.

  • So you think I should save them? they wont be wiped when new shrine hits or anything right?

    I say do what you want but I will be spending my shards on the doctor 
  • So you think I should save them? they wont be wiped when new shrine hits or anything right?

    Save them for the dlc and no they don’t get wiped
  • save them to cash in on bp's imo.

  • Ok guys ! Thank you

  • @TeambossFloze said:
    so with the Ps4 update FINALLY getting here on 5th and 6th (confirmed) - Should I spend my Shards or save them for the DLC? #thoughts?

    Well the clown and kate aren't coming till the 9th. You can save your shards cause I saved mine and was able to get them added onto the new shard system.

  • @Zanfer said:

    @TeambossFloze said:
    so with the Ps4 update FINALLY getting here on 5th and 6th (confirmed) - Should I spend my Shards or save them for the DLC? #thoughts?

    Well the clown and kate aren't coming till the 9th. You can save your shards cause I saved mine and was able to get them added onto the new shard system.

    I thought DLC confirmed same time as patch? :ohnoes:

  • It's not dropping til the 9th for NA region. EU gets it on the 6th iirc.