50 Shades of Ghost Face.
Like them or hate them?
Like them or hate them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whistles That first one though.
The metallic ones look better than the bottom three. There's just more depth there.
I like all of them.
I agree with Pike, that first one is the best and the metallic ones are better than the plastic.
I was really hoping they would add a green one into the cosmetics store, hopefully since they got these cosmetics BHVR will be able to get more later? I don't know exactly how those deals work but it would be cool to get the green one.
coughs well i did ask for scarecrows in coldwind farm, maybe scare ghost crow face can be there lol
...
wow scarey! lol sort of a mix of skeleton jack and ghost face
Yeah it does, a little bit
@Mushwin I would have to hard pass on the scarecrow version. But where do you acquire the first one from your OP? For research purposes.
@Pike_Trickfoot
https://picclick.com/Fun-World-Scream-Ghost-Face-Eerie-Embers-Green-172612663519.html
I'd buy them all pretty much need another cool face to equip other than devil face XD
i found more!
Do you own these masks?
sadly not :( but inspiration for the devs *s
Ah, well I like the lightning one though
Because of a meme about cosmetics
I did not make this meme and raduis triggers me too
There's a lot of mask designs for ghostface out there so the odds of getting them are very high funworld probably licensed a good chunk of them to behavior to design and release who knows but all im saying is that first one would be AMAZING.
The pink and purple! I’m in love.😍