The "good killer" rules book

Ok, so, I've been playing this a lot, and I believe this is the ultimate "Good Killer" rules book, and by Good Killer I mean, a killer who gets 3 or 4 out of 4 kills per game and DOESN'T GET HATE MESSAGES AFTERWARDS regarding his gameplay style.

1° No camping, never, not even when the gates are open. For me, camping means keeping your terror radious within the hooked survivor or even a little bit further, but still close enough for others not to have a chance at escaping. If you manage to kill 3 or 4 players without having to do this, for me, you're a great killer.

2° No tunneling, which means never to focus the same survivor, if he's unhooked and you accidentally hit him (cause we all know that survivor who runs right into you even when they're injured... dummies... Lol) just teabag him with ghostface and let him live. If you are close enough to see the unhooking progress, just focus on the hero and let the hooked one escape. ¿Can you still get 3 or 4 out of 4 survivors using this rule?

3° If a surviror disconnects (usually the first one to get downed in early stages of the game is the one who does this) stand still until the others get a generator done. ¿Getting harder isn't it?

Do you have another rule you can add to this ones?

Have you gotten 3/4 or 4/4 by playing like this?

DBD forever!


EDIT: I'm killer main, and yes, I play like this every game and still get 4/4 every game... This is not a "must do" rules book, this is for you to get better as a killer and let others enjoy the game whyle being OP AH. Try getting 4/4 playing like this, you're gonna have a hard game mate! Enjoy!

Comments

  • @Frozenscum said:

    @Carlosylu

    I saw your other thread with you playing at rank 15 in the middle of season and 60 devotion level. I assume you've never been above rank 10, or even above rank 12, so you have no idea how survivors can crash even top tier Killers who made 1-2 wrong decisions.

    Once you will reach certain level of skill and climb higher in ranks - your idealistic vision of game will change drastically.

    When you will face loopers who can run you for 5 gens if you stubborn enough to commit and who will tbag you on every pallet.

    When you face SWF teams with 2 BNP toolboxes

    When you face teams with 4 instaheals, which prolongs every chase double.

    When you face genrush teams with prove and leader

    When you face teams packed with second chance perks

    When you face teams with balanced landing with haddonfield offering when you literally can't reach survivor in infinite loops

    Before making threads gain some game experience and reach red ranks to feel all abovesaid. We'll see what you will say then.

    Just for you, to keep you at ground. Last game of mine. No perks (well, deerstalker, just cause I dont like to run around and look for last slug, wasting both our time). Iridescent chaser with 0% proximity to hooked. Unfortunately map wasn't too friendly to protect gens at start of trial, also one of them had Prove Thyself.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/403/G9N7VY6QKXZX.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/746/GRQ4SH240OUA.png

    I know you're banned but...

    You're dissing Carlosyu for not getting out of Rank 10 yet in the image you are literally rank 9. Ah I just love hypocrisy.

    Also, wow... good job you got a 4k with the most broken thing in the game and you insert said image of 4k to brag about it.

    But meh, survivors are OP

    46296947_361557984649026_1542072365336550416_n.jpg


  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/547989#Comment_547989

    I know you're banned but...

    You're dissing Carlosyu for not getting out of Rank 10 yet in the image you are literally rank 9. Ah I just love hypocrisy.

    Also, wow... good job you got a 4k with the most broken thing in the game and you insert said image of 4k to brag about it.

    But meh, survivors are OP

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/035/Z2VV79AZNNXG.jpg

    @Chaddad2169 Dude... I was just rank 3 killer and rank 6 survivor yesterday... Wanna check the date of the image before commenting maybe...?

    Edit: BTW, what image are you even talking about? I didn't post an image on this thread...

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/627874#Comment_627874

    @Chaddad2169 Dude... I was just rank 3 killer and rank 6 survivor yesterday... Wanna check the date of the image before commenting maybe...?

    Edit: BTW, what image are you even talking about? I didn't post an image on this thread...

    I replied to the other person who was saying to you "maybe try to get out of Rank 10".

    I was replying to @Frozenscum 's post.

  • @Frozenscum

    I reached this so called certain level of skill (im usually red ranked) and i see it the same as the OP and pretty much follow 2 of his rules (no camping no tunneling at all). The only thing i do different is his #3, whe some1 has a dc in the very beginning i simply farm with them.

    Why? I know It is very hard to play against really good SWF and then not camping or tunneling at all, but why should i want to have it easy?

    The Challange is what drives me, not the Rank or Bloodpoints or whatever other reason. Some of you guys have to step back and see it as what it is: A Video game with 5 people, where everybody wants to have fun.

    And the most fun i get out of this game as a killer is to have many good chases and eventually many hooks. Short: A lot of great gameplay.

    Who cares if you get stomped very once in a while or only get the 2 K instead of 4? Sometimes you get destroyed by the SWF 4 Man squad with instaheal and stuff like that, but again, who cares?

  • Did you get this from Sanimations?

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/628091#Comment_628091

    I replied to the other person who was saying to you "maybe try to get out of Rank 10".

    I was replying to @Frozenscum 's post.

    @Chaddad2169 Dude... I totally missread your comment, sorry... LOL

  • Dead by Daylight guide for "GOOD" killers

    Warning: Breaking any of the survivor's rules will result in both a salty report and a salty message, so you have been warned.


    1.) Survivors are people, so make sure you become the Care Bear that you're meant to be and hold their hands to the Exit Gates.

    2.) Please don't stand within 128 meters of a hooked survivor, or else you are considered a camper.

    3.) Ignore the obviously injured survivor that was just unhooked, or else you are considered a tunneling killer.

    4.) If someone DCs, repeat rule number 1 with more care and... love.

    5.) The following perks are considered foul play, please do not use: NOED, Ruin, Blood Warden, Devour Hope, and Knock Out. This list can be expanded if more killer perks are deemed "unfair and OP".

  • Those are good rules I tend to follow. However if survivors are being jerks those rules go out the window and everyone dies!

    A personal rule I have is if a survivor spawns in afk and collects crows I give them a hit and then walk away. I want them to know I was there and I showed mercy ^^ Once they are back it game on!

  • My only rules are if I wouldn't have fun having it done to me I wouldn't do it to someone else. Also your mistakes are your own just like mine. I fully expect to exploit them as should you.

    Basically no camping and no tunneling. Dont be stupid about being unhooked. If you think you get a free pass cuz you were the recently unhooked survivor I will down you and I will grab you for the hook.

  • Rules?

    I don't abide by no rules! I play however I feel like playing.

  • @NMCKE said:

    Dead by Daylight guide for "GOOD" killers

    Warning: Breaking any of the survivor's rules will result in both a salty report and a salty message, so you have been warned.

    1.) Survivors are people, so make sure you become the Care Bear that you're meant to be and hold their hands to the Exit Gates.

    2.) Please don't stand within 128 meters of a hooked survivor, or else you are considered a camper.

    3.) Ignore the obviously injured survivor that was just unhooked, or else you are considered a tunneling killer.

    4.) If someone DCs, repeat rule number 1 with more care and... love.

    5.) The following perks are considered foul play, please do not use: NOED, Ruin, Blood Warden, Devour Hope, and Knock Out. This list can be expanded if more killer perks are deemed "unfair and OP".

    /s, obviously.

  • I disagree with camping after the gens are powered, if i cant get another down due to teamwork than let them come to you. Also i dont tunnel but if you run into me at lunge distance your getting hit but i will leave you and give you a chance. Unless two people dc i will continue the game as normal. Lastly toxic survivors that t bag and flicker their FL take priority over the others.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    I disagree with camping after the gens are powered, if i cant get another down due to teamwork than let them come to you. Also i dont tunnel but if you run into me at lunge distance your getting hit but i will leave you and give you a chance. Unless two people dc i will continue the game as normal. Lastly toxic survivors that t bag and flicker their FL take priority over the others.

    @AChaoticKiller I actually leave teabaggers for last, they're usually the best player on the team, kill the weak and let them waste pallets so that the tea bagger dies last and gets owned!

  • It's legit how I play killer. I was a survivor main for 400 hours and that's why I play really fair. I know how boring and bad a match can be with a killer who's camping you and wait to tunnel your booty. Do I 3/4 or 4/4 ? Yes, a lot. I am now playing both with 2200 hours and as killer even if I kill everybody they say it was fun. I like to be funny when I play. ^^

    I don't like to tryhard. Too much stress for nothing... Just a game. As killer I am often at rank 7-10 because I don't play a lot killer and if I can, I try to not pip. I don't want to be at red ranks anymore. No rewards, no fun.

    1. Don't camp
    2. Don't tunnel
    3. Be more cool when a DC
    4. If I can just leave a survivor on the ground because he is already dead on hook, I do it. And it slows the game a lil' bit so... :)

    It's my rules and I have fun with it. If my survivors are happy, I did a good job lol. Sometimes, you just need a relax match. I am the killer that every survivor wants. :')

    EDIT : And if two DC or more, I "ask" them if they want to farm or yolo.

1 2 ›