Legion Frenzy VFX bug.
When I get done with Feral Frenzy, the white Feral Frenzy VFX will stay when I am out of Frenzy, so regular walking has the look of me in Frenzy, no sound, just the visual effect.
When I get done with Feral Frenzy, the white Feral Frenzy VFX will stay when I am out of Frenzy, so regular walking has the look of me in Frenzy, no sound, just the visual effect.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not to mention Frank is now trans HAHAHAHHA Haha basically I was using the blue hair susie skin with Frank's mask and instead of the female voice it was the male voice that played during the game LOL
@kermit_snacc_choke
So, a feminine Susie with a very male heavy "Haaagh!" Strong badass grunt, that would confuse the hell out of me.