Have Devs made a hot fix for wake up.

I was in a game with legion and we had what looked like constant Thanataphobia like what ever we did was slowed down with a red progress bar. We didn't manage to do any gens because it was so slow. At the end of the match the two other survivors were SWF and both running wake up. So have the devs made it so if Wake up is bought there is a constant debuff to every progress bar. I think that is stupid because it is effecting the people that are not glitch abusing.


Edit: Correction, we managed to get 1 gen before we all died.

Comments

  • There's a glitch where repair increases LOOK like decreases, I think.

    IE: They are colored red, not yellow. I know repair speeds do this, as I ran a Dwight perk to repair faster with friend around, and it popped up red instead of yellow.

    But it was still working, the icon was just mis-colored.

  • No every action was red progress and we didn't manage to get any gens done because it was so slow. Either they debuffed it or the legion was glitching

  • I...don't think there's a glitch than can currently slow down all Survivor actions..

    I mean, someone feel free to correct me, but the only speed-based glitch I know of right now is in the OTHER direction, giving Survivors an unfair boost to any and all actions & animations.

    (And no, I will not say what it is. I don't want to spread/encourage glitchy behavior on the forums)

  • Legion currently has a couple of bugged add-ons and thanatobia has a bug as well so that is why it was so slow.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    Legion currently has a couple of bugged add-ons and thanatobia has a bug as well so that is why it was so slow.

    I stand corrected, then. :)

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    Legion currently has a couple of bugged add-ons and thanatobia has a bug as well so that is why it was so slow.

    image.png

    He didn't have Thanatophobia and he had Nasty blade and stolen sketch book. His perks were as follows: Mad Grit, Iron Grasp, NOED and Ruin. So I don't understand why we were debuffed for the entire game.

    image.png


    image.png
  • The two blade add ons are bugged.

  • It was nasty blade. Its bugged and slows everything even vaults/gens

  • Can I report him for using it? Is it a known thing he was glitch abusing?

  • @Black_Fence said:

    Can I report him for using it? Is it a known thing he was glitch abusing?

    I would also report the two people using Wake up as well if it was an issue caused by that because god damn it was annoying to do anything that match.

  • @Peanits has said, in another thread, that the devs see people who are abusing perks. I assume this goes as well for addons that are bugged?

    (Peanits, I at'd you so you can verify if the devs are aware of Legion addon bugs, and can see when people abuse them, or if Black_Fence should indeed report them?)

  • They will do nothing.

    Like for DC, TInkerer, Double-Knife LEgion and the 1000s of other bugs we hade in the past 3 years.

    They will fix it when they can, they have a long todolist.

    Have fun in the meanwhile.

  • I had a game against legion with blade addons with thanatophobia and ruin and yes it was a nightmare for some reason when you vault you vault super slow as a survivor the most funny part it was a streamer and also a fog whisperer i dont really understand why they need to use thos exploits to just win thinking that they are the best or something

  • Is thanatophobia itself bugged or not?

  • @Alfred It is thana makes skillchecks sometimes not appear.

  • And people say there are no major bugs smh