Easier Ranking?

Played for a few hours today.

Went from Rank 15 to Rank 10. Did they make gaining rank easier again?

If so (I am assuming they did) was a reason provided? Would prefer the really hard system.. Don’t play much anymore, and I don’t want to be high rank.

Comments

  • They made it harder to rank up, then everyone complained so they made it easy again.

    I'm speaking for survivors specifically.

  • @Blueberry said:

    They made it harder to rank up, then everyone complained so they made it easy again.

    I'm speaking for survivors specifically.

    Honestly I was surprised how dropping it by 1 section has changed higher ranks.

  • @Blueberry said:

    They made it harder to rank up, then everyone complained so they made it easy again.

    I'm speaking for survivors specifically.

    It's pretty much impossible too rank up as killer once you enter purple ranks. IDK about survivor side, but killer is horrid.

  • They definitely added more to the survivor side under the different emblems. Lightbringer now has a distraction component in case you were chased all game and some other things I can't remember.