I'm honestly confused. I thought that from the videos I watched, I would get the purplish pants for claudette, and other things. Did they remove it or something? If so, @Peanits, maybe the bringing it back in the future?
The purple pants were part of an old exclusive which was Street Meg & Science Fair Claudette, they were PC codes only I'm afraid that people could get from giveaways etc.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Headcase DLC has always only included the heads for the survivors.
According to videos I've seen, it's been otherwise.
No, it's always only been Heads, hence the name of the DLC.
Ok thanks! Any way to get the purplish pants for Claudette on console? Or are these outfits PC exclusive?
The purple pants were part of an old exclusive which was Street Meg & Science Fair Claudette, they were PC codes only I'm afraid that people could get from giveaways etc.