Ghostface is a good killer

Speaking as a...

...survivor, Ghostface is a lot of fun to play against. He is right parts difficult and spooky. He has counters and it fair to play against.

...killer, Ghostface is a lot of fun to play. He is tricky to learn but has a lot of potential with his stalk power. He has a very solid stealth power, and it can be used as a sort of close range radar also. I can definitely see him being up in A tier with Spirit/Billy.

@Peanits We need more killers like this in the game.

PS. I feel the upcoming hotfix will be positive changes. He won't be hurt that badly, he will still be potentially very strong.

Comments

  • He is awful in red ranks. His power is EASILY canceled. He gets gen rushed. He gets looped very easily. And he sounds like a windtunnel at 8 meters or less, oh and its directional in case you thought you could mindgame.

  • I agree with nearly everything, but he's definitely not up there with Spirit and Billy. Not that this matters too much in my opinion, I think fun is the most important aspect of a killer.

    The only thing I'm not a fan of with the upcoming changes is the pallet stuns breaking you out of stealth thing. I don't like the direction the devs have been going making every power vulnerable to pallet stuns, respecting pallets is just bad play and I hate being forced to play like that.

  • I agree that he is a fun killer to play against but strong... I don't know, I have my doubts

    The fact that you can cancel NS, even when you are hooked for 100 meters far away from him still bothers me