Are Legion addons bugged again?

I just played a game as Legion with filthy blade and stolen sketch book then 2 survivors DC'd and they said that I was exploiting because of the addons. Is it bugged? I thought the exploit was using the 2 blades.

Comments

  • I just played a game as Legion with filthy blade and stolen sketch book then 2 survivors DC'd and they said that I was exploiting because of the addons.

    They're BSing you. Enjoy the salt.

  • Yup, same ones are bugged again. Avoid using them for now until they're fixed.

    I think these addons are cursed...

  • If you want to be really safe, don't play legion until this gets fixed. You might get hit by a ban-wave by accident.

  • @Pike_Trickfoot said:

    If you want to be really safe, don't play legion until this gets fixed. You might get hit by a ban-wave by accident.

    I can't believe devs would ban anyone for just using specific addons. That would reach sky level of ridiculousness and stupidity

  • @ZVom said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/544917#Comment_544917

    I can't believe devs would ban anyone for just using specific addons. That would reach sky level of ridiculousness and stupidity

    First time legion came out, even though the devs could have prevented it from happening using multiple ways. I just managed to miss that because I was learning them without add-ons at the time.