Xbox players!
I want to know how is the performance of the 2.0.0 update on Xbox consoles.
Please write down, at how much you estimate your FPS and don't forget to mention, what type of Xbox One you have, please. (OG/S/X)
Thank you for your time!
Please write down, at how much you estimate your FPS and don't forget to mention, what type of Xbox One you have, please. (OG/S/X)
Thank you for your time!
Comments
Nurse isn’t even playable now
Ye
X, plays like normal for me and I mostly play as the Hillbilly.
The Clown seems to run well too even when I'm spamming toxic bottles.
Survivor has always been fine, the Doc suffers on some maps like Haddonfield and Red Forest etc but he did before 2.0.
No complaints from me.
Standard
I have an X. When I switched from my original console to the X I noticed a huge improvement to the game, however it is important to note my original Xbox was an ORIGINAL v1 (not launch day but next batch). The power brick and hard drives were failing, so I had issues with other games too.
Since 2.0.0 it is better but not noticeably. Huntress throws don't hitch the game as much as I remember (though playing on the X resolved this a lot too). Playing as survivor on some maps I do notice an improved framerate especially when the fog is thick. The game still hitches when notifications/UI pop up on the screen or when something happens like a gen pops or someone gets hooked. Not huge but I can still see the frame drop even if it's slight.
IMO BHVR still have a long way to go to optimize the game for console. UI is the biggest culprit in frame drops, because every time a status effect or hex or perk effect UI shows up on the screen the game hitches quite noticeably. And they keep adding more screen clutter each patch it's only gotten worse.
And I have a friend with a standard Xbox that plays Nurse say he noticed the game ran much smoother and his blinks don't jitter as much. I don't play Nurse so I can't comment. I do play Huntress and she feels better than before.
I've noticed when playing killer that the framerate DRASTICALLY improves the more survivors die and are removed from the game.
When 3 survivors are dead the frame rate is far better, I'd assume this is down to the CPU.
Oh that's on the X again.
As survivor, yes? Because as killer, there are definite frame rate issues on the base models.
Lets describe it this way: While the game runs smoother than a powerpoint presentation, I doubt that you will find any other game that runs as bad on xbox
Honestly, switch to PC before you start lvling up all your characters on console and then dont wanna switch anymore^^
You do realize that the windows 10 store is basically the equivalent of a XBOX gaming computer?